Front End Developer
Front End Developer
If you have a passion for excellence in design and coding practices with a desire to develop new bold ideas then FrontRunner Professional wants to meet you.
FrontRunner Professional may be small, but that hasn’t stopped us from becoming North America’s leading provider of online services to the funeral industry.
Like our name suggests, we live on the leading edge. We don’t believe in being part of the pack. We’re serious about our work, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We work hard, and we play just as hard. We reject conventional thinking and spend our days looking for ingenious ways to exceed our clients’ expectations. We’re smart, we’re fast and we’re always moving forward.
You’ve got experience – ideally 3+ years in an increasingly complex and evolving role. More importantly, you have passion. You live and breathe web development. If you weren’t working with code, you’d feel slightly lost. And, of course, you have knowledge.
- Deep understanding of core JS principles and latest language features
- Solid understanding of REST API architecture (work with swagger, postman)
- At least 1 year or couple of commercial projects based on VueJS2+ Wide VueJS ecosystem knowledge and experience:
- Vue Router, Vuex , Vue Loader, Vue Dev-Tools, Vue CLI
- Analytical thinking, be able to refactor and improve your code
- Debugging skills (JS code, FE-BE communication) Confident with modern
- HTML5CSS3 and markup:
- Responsive markup
- Good understanding of modern trends in UI/UX development
- Cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- CSS core concepts (flexbox, grid, css variables)
- Be familiar with web accessibility approach
- CSS pre/post processor - SCSS, LESS
- Understanding and experience how to build pure-css solutions
- Solid knowledge of FE infrastructure tools - npm, webpack, gulp, babel
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git, git flow)
- Experience of working by Agile/SCRUM development methodology
- Experience in requirements analysis and estimates
- Self-awareness and a desire to continually improve your programming skills
- Pro-active position and responsible work approach
- Be open to learn new approaches, technologies and tools
Nice to have:
- Experience with other popular FE frameworks - Angular(1, 2)
- Be familiar with OOP, SOLID, DRY principles and approaches
- Basic #C knowledge, understanding how to work with .NET framework
But you don’t stop there. You’re always learning, always pushing yourself, always on top of the latest technologies and always ready to try something new.
If you want to fit in with us, you should be a team player who can conduct yourself like a real pro (while still managing to have a great time). You should be bondable, reliable and attentive to detail.
We are located in beautiful Kingston and this position requires on site attendance 5 days a week.
If this sounds like you, please submit a cover letter and resume clearly indicating how you meet the requirements for this position online at: email@example.com