Junior Electrical Designer
- Posted by: Callidus Engineering Inc.
- Closing Date: Jun 12, 2023
- City: London, Kitchener, Kingston
- Rate of Pay: Hourly
- Positions Available: 1
- Type: Full Time
- Duration: Permanent
- Avg. Hours/Week: 40
- Schedule: Days
- Education: College
Design consulting services - Plumbing, Mechanical and Electrical design for buildings such as commercial, educational, healthcare, industrial, institutional, residential, religious and transportation.
We are the Callidus Engineering team. We make buildings work!We offer a diverse, flexible workplace where you have a career, not just a job.Callidus Engineering is built on values of community, ambition and integrity. We value our team members. We are always striving to improve. We mean what we say. Do you have 0-5 years of experience in Electrical Design with a focus on Building Services? If so, we are looking for you to complement our Kingston Office.
Check us out! https://callidus.ca/work-at-callidus/ - We have competitive wages. We offer a competitive benefits package.
- Design and draft drawings in AutoCAD and REVIT – electrical design requirements will include:
- Power distribution and generation systems
- Lighting (indoor and outdoor) and lighting control systems
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Voice/data communications, Security/CCTV systems, public address, nurse call, and related infrastructure
- Communicate with clients, contractors, and sales reps, preparing project documentation, and coordinating with other engineering disciplines,
- Conduct site visits/reviews and construction phase services
- Design experience in a variety of industry sectors such as: multi-unit residential, healthcare, commercial, industrial, and institutional
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and/or Revit
- Working knowledge of the OBC, OESC, and other referenced codes
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to be organized, multi-task and work under deadlines,
- Show good judgment and decision-making skills
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment and share ideas
- 0-5 years of electrical design experience in power systems and building services
- College diploma such as Electrical Engineering Technology or Architectural Technology
Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Please apply to: https://callidus.ca/work-at-callidus/