Contract RPN / RN
- Posted by: McBain Consulting
- Closing Date: N/A
- Rate of Pay Amount / Range: $45.00 - $55.00 RPN, $65.00 - $80.00 RN
- City: Cochrane District
- Rate of Pay: Hourly
- Positions Available: 3
- Type: Full Time
- Duration: Contract
- Avg. Hours/Week: 37.5 +
- Schedule: Days, Nights, Evenings, Weekends, Shift
- Education: College, University
We are currently seeking 2 x RPN's with compassion for the elderly and a heart for quality nursing to work in either a hospital or long-term care facility, depending on experience. You will work as a part of a team of healthcare professionals providing quality of life care to the senior residents. If working for the hospital you would primarily work on the Chronic Care floor but would possibly be asked to work some shifts on the Acute Care floor. We are looking to staff for the upcoming summer with the possibility of an extension. The initial contracts would be for 3 months. Preference would be given to Nurses with experience working in Hospitals and Long Term Care facilities.
- Hours would be guaranteed at 75 hours per 2-week period and time and a half for hours worked after the base 75 hours.
- Accommodations are paid for and comes with Internet.
- There is a 1-time generous travel claim to get to location paid on 1st invoice
- We pay per diem 7 days a week while on contract.
- Hourly Rate RPN $45 - $55 depending on experience
- Hourly rate RN $65 - $80 depending on experience.
- Contractor's invoice bi-weekly and paid the following week
Salary commensurate with experience.
Candidates would need to provide a recent Vulnerable sector police check and work references.
Candidates would also need to have a current and in good standing Nursing license.
Interested candidates can submit their resume to: email@example.com