- Posted by: UNION
- Closing Date: N/A
- City: Kingston
- Rate of Pay: Hourly
- Positions Available: 2
- Type: Part Time
- Duration: Permanent
- Avg. Hours/Week: 20-35
- Schedule: Days, Nights, Evenings, Weekends
- Prepare, season, and cook dishes such as soups, meats, vegetables, or desserts in restaurants. May order supplies, keep records and accounts, price items on menu, or plan menu.
- Substitute for or assist other cooks during emergencies or rush periods.
- Inspect and clean food preparation areas, such as equipment and work surfaces, or serving areas to ensure safe and sanitary food-handling practices.
- Ensure freshness of food and ingredients by checking for quality, keeping track of old and new items, and rotating stock.
- Portion, arrange, and garnish food, and serve food to waiters or patrons.
- Observe and test foods to determine if they have been cooked sufficiently, using methods such as tasting, smelling, or piercing them with utensils.
- Compliance software: Food safety labeling systems
- Data base user interface and query software: Menu planning software
- Inventory management software: Inventory management software
- Materials requirements planning logistics and supply chain software: Recipe cost control software
- Point of sale POS software: Point of sale POS restaurant software
Please apply to : Info@unionkingston.com