Group Fitness Instructor
- Posted by: F45 Training
- Closing Date: N/A
- City: Toronto
- Rate of Pay: Hourly
- Rate of Pay Amount / Range: $25.00 - 30.00
- Positions Available: 6
- Type: Part Time
- Duration: Casual
- Avg. Hours/Week: 10-20
- Schedule: Days, Nights, Evenings, Weekends, Shift
This position is for fitness coaches who are passionate about health, fitness, and supportive community environments. F45 trainers play a key role in the success of a studio; the most important part of this role is running great classes for members.
An ideal F45 trainer makes every single member feel like they are part of the team - from remembering their names, to pushing them to their limits. We want F45 trainers who are ready to give our members the ultimate F45 experience.
We are flexible in the hours and shifts that we can provide. We are also looking for candidates who would like to transition into a full-time position.
- Teach groups or individuals in exercise activities.
- Demonstrate techniques and form, observe participants, and explain to them corrective measures necessary to improve their skills.
- Running F45 classes with confidence in F45 terminology and class structures
- Welcoming new members with openness and enthusiasm
- Ability to explain and demonstrate exercises in the daily workout
- Maintaining a high level of energy and enthusiasm throughout every class
- Establishing good rapport with members and other trainers
- Providing alternate or modified exercises for members (regressions/progressions)
- Ensure that members are performing all exercises correctly at all times, while motivating and encouraging members
- Leading the group warm-up and ensuring that each member knows the structure of the class, and where to begin
- Maintaining a high standard of care/cleanliness for the studio
- Assisting with sales for new members
- Attending staff meetings as required
- Having FUN at work!