- Posted by: A. Santin Mason Contractor Ltd.
- Closing Date: Oct 21, 2022
- City: Kingston
- Rate of Pay: Commensurate with Experience
- Positions Available: 1
- Type: Full Time
- Duration: Permanent
- Avg. Hours/Week: 42
- Schedule: Days
- Education: College
Project Coordinator – Masonry
A. Santin Mason Contractor Ltd., Kingston Ontario
For over six decades, we have touched the landscape of Kingston and South-Eastern Ontario. We are proud to service clients including Queen’s University, The Royal Military College and Ford Henry, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Each building or structure is a testament to our workmanship, skill, and eye for details. Our passionate and knowledgeable team delivers projects that enable communities to thrive and people to live, work, move and grow in this rapidly changing world. We have the resources, capacity and expertise to tackle all projects of any scope, scale and complexity. So, join our team and make a difference.
To learn more about us, please visit www.santinmasonry.com. To learn more about relocating to our beautiful city, please visit www.kingstoncanada.com.
About the Role
The Project Coordinator reports directly to the Vice President and will be responsible for helping in the coordinating, scheduling, quantity surveying, reporting and quality control functions.
As a Project Coordinator you will:
- Monitor daily, weekly, and monthly labour, equipment, material and subtrade costs.
- Monitor cost accruals and reviews with the Vice President on a regular basis
- Review and code timesheets to ensure proper cost allocation
- Develop a schedule with the assistance of the Vice President and assists with the development of schedules. Monitors and updates schedules on a regular basis
- Review and monitor actual construction vs. schedule. Identifies critical path and keeps abreast of manpower loading and materials deliveries
- Submit requisitions for materials and equipment as required for project execution, completing receiving documentation
- Monitor and report on quality control, specific project conditions
- Control drawings, drawing records and revisions
- Control site instructions and change orders
- Maintain QA/QC documentation and records of all testing and inspections
- Obtain and provide written documentation for all clarifications and instructions, attends all meetings as required
- Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering, or Completion of a Certified Engineering Technologist program
- 5 years of experience in a similar role within an industrial setting is an asset
- This role will require candidates to be flexible and mobile
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package. You won’t get lost in the numbers here, but rather enjoy a positive work environment as you learn and grow with the company. If this sounds like what you are looking for apply today.
Please submit resume in confidence to email@example.com as soon as possible. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.