Audiology Technician / Office Manager
- Posted by: Red Door Hearing & Speech Inc
- Closing Date: N/A
- City: St. John's
- Rate of Pay: Commensurate with Experience
- Positions Available: 1
- Type: Full Time
- Duration: Permanent
- Avg. Hours/Week: 40
- Schedule: Days
- Education: High School, College
Red Door Hearing & Speech is looking for a skilled and eager individual to join their team in the role of full-time permanent office manager/audiology technician.
The successful applicant will possess:
- A sincere desire and interest in providing quality hearing care
- A strong work ethic, personal care skills and professionalism
- A desire to learn and to be mentored by management and other members of the team
- An eagerness to support the other members of the team in serving our valued clients
- Strong organizational skills and self-motivation
- Demonstrated clinical skill in administering hearing tests and hearing aid maintenance and fitting support
- Knowledge of standard PC based office software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Openness to receiving training, coaching and future development
- Clear criminal record and eligibility to pass a vulnerable sector check prior to employment
This role also allows for future clinical training and advancement as our clinic grows which has been the case for current employees.
About Red Door Hearing & Speech Inc.
Founded in friendly and rugged St. John’s, Newfoundland in 2011 to provide exceptional private hearing and speech services, we have cultivated an excellent reputation and a growing fanbase of loyal clients. Our client focus has allowed us to grow rapidly to our present complement of 2 Audiologists, 1 Hearing Instrument Specialist, 3 Speech-Language Pathologists, and 1 Office manager.
We offer a relaxed but professional client-focused work environment where personal and professional growth are encouraged. Mistakes are an inevitable part of trying our best for our clients and Red Door is a safe workplace to work together to all become the best at what we do.