- Posted by: Lennox & Addington County General Hospital
- Closing Date: N/A
- City: Napanee
- Rate of Pay: Salary
- Positions Available: 1
- Type: Full Time
- Duration: Permanent
- Avg. Hours/Week: 37.5
- Schedule: Days
- Education: College
Area of Assignment: Information Services
Basic Function and Scope:
The Systems Integrator is responsible for the information services infrastructure required to support HIS operations, integration and telecommunications. Planning and configuration of data and voice networks to support hospital projects including data and voice networks architecture planning; specification; sourcing; installation, securing and configuration of data and voice network equipment; documentation of configuration; application implementation and support, as needed, training of IS staff and users.
- Diploma, Certification in Computer Science or Technology from an accredited facility;
- Network certification, or in the process of completing network certification, for design/support of relevant technology in use at LACGH.
- Minimum of three plus (3+) years of recent experience configuring and supporting complex networks in a healthcare environment preferred;
- Minimum of 2 years systems implementation experience;
- Minimum of 2 years project management experience an asset;
- Application development and support;
- Hl7 and DICOM messaging.
- Network design and support (LAN, WAN, Wireless, Firewall);
- Network security design and analysis;
- Communications technology (e.g. PBX, Voice Recognition, Voice mail, SIP etc.);
- VOIP installation and support;
- In depth knowledge of TCP/IP, VPN, FTP, Windows operating systems, Window AD, Unix;
- Project management skills;
- Application workflow and process design an asset;
- Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated strong problem solving skills;
- Demonstrated ability to perform work accurately and efficiently;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Ability to work with a minimum of supervision;
- Must have previous proven good performance and attendance record;
- Privacy and security design and analysis.
The applicant must be able to meet the physical demands of this position.
The Lennox and Addington County General Hospital is an equal opportunity employer providing a barrier free workplace supported by the Hospital’s Accessibility Plan. Persons with disabilities may request accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process providing the applicant has met the Bona-fide requirements for the position. Applicants need to make their requirements known when contacted.
The Lennox and Addington County General Hospital is a smoke/vape free organization.
If you are interested and possess the qualifications listed above, you are invited to apply in writing to:
Human Resources, Lennox and Addington County General Hospital,
8 Richmond Park Drive, Napanee, ON K7R 2Z4.
Phone: 613-354-3301 ext. 456
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.