- Posted by: ONroute
- Closing Date: N/A
- City: Bainsville
- Rate of Pay: Hourly
- Rate of Pay Amount / Range: 18.50
- Positions Available: 2
- Type: Full Time
- Duration: Permanent
- Avg. Hours/Week: 40
- Schedule: Days, Evenings, Weekends
- Education: N/A
Working at ONroute means that you will have the opportunity to earn and learn, flexibility, and a safe and inclusive work environment. You have the chance to work in our busy and fast-paced plazas that feature our leading brands including Tim Hortons, Starbucks, Popeyes, Burger King, Wendy’s, Subway, New York Fries, and our very own retail convenience outlet - ON Market. You won’t get this kind of experience anywhere else!
What we offer:
- Flexible hours/ shifts
- $18.50 per hour
- Overnight shift premium pay
- Complementary meals during your shift
- Benefits plan; Health and Dental coverage
- Employer match Registered Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Training
- Free uniforms
- Safe, respectful and inclusive workplace
SHIFT SUPERVISOR’s primary purpose is to support management in monitoring the day-to-day activities of employees in aiding in monitoring productivity, responsibility for work and ensure that business runs smoothly, and we deliver exceptional customer service and create a positive and safe work environment for employees.
- Monitor, Plan and observe the day-today activities of employees, co-ordinates breaks, and keeps management informed of area activities and significant issues
- Creates and provides a safe and positive work environment free of harassment and violence
- Models company brand standards and adheres to all policies and SOP’s in a professional manner
- Completes opening, daily and closing procedures/checklist in accordance with company policies
- Follows all company cash handling policies and always maintains proper security of cash, and voids transaction as needed
- Resolves customer complaints in a manner consistent with policy and with customer satisfaction in mind
- Practices excellent food safety and sanitation practices and complies with all H&S standards
- Places and receives product along with performing monthly inventory
- Deliver training in different brands for new employees
- Respond to guest injuries and property damage, complete reports and record timely to HUB/IFM
- Reliable transportation is required as our plazas are located on the 401/ 400 highways, and public transportation is not available.
Who you are matters:
While previous experience working in restaurants, food service or retail as a cashier, barista, food prep, customer service/sales associate or team member is always great, the most important thing is who you are!
Your values are like our values – Teamwork, Accountability, Agility, Innovation, Integrity & Community Partnership – these are the things that exemplify the positive customer-first culture we are building at ONroute. “Every Customer – Every Time”: this will make us a Great Place to Work for our team members.
ONroute is the proud operator of 23 convenient plazas located along Highways 400 and 401. Our locations are designed to provide travellers with fresh and exciting food and beverage options, gas, and other amenities that improve their travel experience. At ONroute, we strive to be more than just the next highway stop, and are here to anticipate, meet, and exceed the needs of Ontario’s travellers with a customer-obsessed team driven to deliver excellence.
ONroute committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We have a long-standing policy of providing fair, equitable, and accessible opportunities for all employees and applicants. Accommodations during the application process are available upon request.