Customer Service Representative
- Posted by: Braille Energy Systems Inc.
- Closing Date: N/A
- City: Kingston or Cobourg
- Rate of Pay: Salary
- Rate of Pay Amount / Range: $43,000 - $48,000
- Positions Available: 1
- Type: Full Time
- Duration: Permanent
- Avg. Hours/Week: 40
- Education: College
Through its ownership in Braille Battery Inc, the company is recognized globally as a leader in ultra-lightweight, high performance lithium batteries within performance based automotive and power sports. The future also looks bright for BESI as it embarks on critical Emergency Back-Up Power Systems for Residential and Industrial use, fully integrated in home Time-of-Use Energy Storage Systems, as well as developing the safest “next generation” Lithium Battery Modules for the North American Consumer and Industrial Markets.
Our growing team is looking for a Customer Service Representative. Are you looking to start a new career? Do you have strong customer service skills? If so, this might be the perfect opportunity for you.
This role is onsite office Monday to Friday – either Kingston ON or Coburg ON
- Provide our clients with high level customer service meeting/exceeding their needs.
- Enter orders accurately into the system (NetSuite), checking for item accuracy and pricing, which can deviate by client.
- Full cycle sales order processing: sales order, credit approval, invoicing and filing.
- Complete administrative work, following up with purchasing or getting back to customers, with back orders or special orders.
- Respond in an efficient and timely manner to inquiries and requests relating to our various products.
- Provide customers with simple quotes.
- Maintain current knowledge of all promotions.
- Related duties involving customer service contact, via telephone, email or regular mail.
- Fill in across divisions and departments in order to provide exceptional service to our customers.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision, while being proficient and working in a team environment.
- Minimum 2-4 years previous customer service experience.
- Proficient in dealing with escalated customer service situations.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask with meticulous follow up and tight deadlines.
- Solid crisis management, problem solving, administrative and organizational skills required.
- Ability to learn product information-some technical- proficiently.
- Fast learner with initiative and a great work attitude.
- Ability to handle high volume calls, and a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent and demonstrated Computer Skills, including Microsoft Office and Windows based software.