- Posted by: Chatters Limited Partnerships
- Closing Date: N/A
- City: Kingston
- Rate of Pay: Hourly
- Positions Available: 2
- Type: Part Time
- Duration: Permanent
- Avg. Hours/Week: 20
- Schedule: Days, Evenings, Weekends, Shift
- Education: College
At Chatters, Style Happy is all about encouraging your artistic self-expression. Igniting your passion for providing that unforgettable customer experience. That’s why you continually have loyal clients that keep coming back. You have what it takes to ensure that our customers leave looking and feeling their best.
If you like having fun and making a difference; bring your Styling skills that are unparalleled to Chatters. Our Elite ongoing education and training opportunities will complement your already mastered skills.
We’re on the hunt for a talented, trend-setting, Licensed Hairstylist at our Cataraqui Centre retail salon.
A little about who you are:
- An artist at heart, your creativity keeps them coming back!
- A natural trend setter, you do that colour, cut or style the best in the business
- You have at least one year of experience in a Stylist role with a license to work in Ontario
- Mad multi-tasker with a passion to provide the best possible experience
- You are flexible with relentless ambition to succeed and make those around you better
- You are positive and build lasting relationships with your Style Happy family
- You have a warm and welcoming manner that makes our guests feel comfortable from start to finish
A little about what you’ll do:
- Deliver on our philosophy that the “Experience is Everything”, make a connection with each guest.
- Use your super-styling powers for good, always looking to improve and succeed through advanced education.
- Speak their language. You recognize that everyone has a different approach to beauty and are able to effectively communicate in a way that everybody understands.
- Be a pro. Maintain a high level of competence and professionalism when representing Chatters at all times.
- Have fun!
A little about what we offer:
- We know that great employees deserve great benefits, like:
- Competitive pay in a high-traffic salon, with up to 54% commission, and starting from $15.50 per hour
- Discounted products and salon services
- Flexible hours
- Medical and dental, including employer RRSP contributions
- Elite education by industry leaders
- Plus, lots of opportunities to learn and grow!
Want to get to know us a little better? Come check us out at https://www.chatters.ca