G2 / G1 Gas Technician
- Posted by: Superior Propane
- Closing Date: N/A
- City: Barrie
- Rate of Pay: Hourly
- Positions Available: 2
- Type: Full Time
- Duration: Permanent
- Avg. Hours/Week: 40
- Schedule: Days
G2 / G1 Gas Technicians Needed Urgently
Want to join an amazing team? Do you have an aptitude for learning and want to develop your Gas Technician skills? Provide reliable customer service and make a difference in your community? If, so, we want to hear from you!
We are currently hiring G2 and G1 Licensed Gas Technicians as Service Technicians in the following locations:
- Fenelon Falls
- Parry Sound
The Service Technician is responsible for installing and service complex residential and commercial propane and natural gas related equipment up to and greater than 400,000 BTUs.
Our culture is one where each employee has a role in providing customers with industry leading customer service, peace-of-mind, and value. To support this culture, we offer a great working environment complete with career development assistance, a competitive compensation and benefits package, including a pension and savings plan. Relocation assistance may be available to the successful candidate.
- Valid Gas Technician License (G2 or G1 preferred)
- Valid Driver’s License (Class 3 would be an asset) and clean driver abstract
- HVAC certification and qualifications are preferred.
- Technical knowledge of propane appliances, equipment and plant operations.
- Knowledge of B149 code.
- Physically capable of lifting heavy objects on a regular basis.
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Knowledge and ability to use computers, specifically mobile computing devices.
How to Apply?
For more details, please visit our website or contact our recruiter, Sandeep Rangwani directly at 437-373-5261 or submit your resume online and all qualified candidates will be contacted.
"Here at Superior Propane we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. If you have an accommodation need during the recruitment & selection process, we encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com to let us know how we can enhance your experience."