- Posted by: County of Frontenac
- Closing Date: N/A
- City: Glenburnie
- Rate of Pay: Hourly
- Positions Available: 1
- Type: Part Time
- Duration: Casual
- Avg. Hours/Week: No guaranteed hours
- Schedule: Days, Weekends
- Education: College
Hourly Rate: $24.13 per hour + 4% vacation + 12.5% in lieu of all benefits
The Maintenance Assistant is responsible for all aspects of building services including heating, ventilation, air conditioning, electrical and plumbing systems, maintenance of the buildings, grounds and other equipment for Fairmount Home and the County Administration offices. The Maintenance Assistant will carry out the duties in alignment to the organizations mission, vision and values, and work to further its priorities.
Education and Experience:
- Completion of high school graduation
- Completion of a post-secondary certificate in building maintenance mechanics, instrumentation or related field, acceptable to the Employer
- Completion (upon hire) and maintenance of a current Small Drinking Water System Operator Certificate
- One year of experience in painting, carpentry, plumbing, electrical and pneumatic control systems; experience in a similar environment may be considered
The County of Frontenac is an equal opportunity employer. Accessibility accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment process and applicants must make their needs known in advance.
The County of Frontenac values a diverse workforce and the unique differences that each individual brings to the workplace. We welcome all qualified applicants.
Information collected will be used in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and will be used for the purpose of selecting candidates for the interview process and ultimate selection.
Questions regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information pursuant to MFIPPA may be directed to the Manager of Legislative Services/Clerk.
Launch Your Career #inFrontenac