- Posted by: Lennox & Addington County General Hospital
- Closing Date: N/A
- City: Napanee
- Rate of Pay: Hourly
- Positions Available: 1
- Type: Full Time
- Duration: Permanent
- Avg. Hours/Week: 37.5
- Schedule: Days
- Education: University
Area of Assignment: Physiotherapy
Basic Function and Scope:
As a member of the multidisciplinary team, the Physiotherapist provides physiotherapy services to patients, in a variety of departments both in person and virtual, based on the Standards of Practice of the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, with flexibility to meet the needs of the hospital.
Pay Rate: Will be in accordance with the Wage Scale of the S.E.I.U. Local 1 Canada, Paramedical Unit Collective Agreement, classification of Physiotherapist.
- Graduate of an accredited Physiotherapy Program;
- Unrestricted registration with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario.
- Preference will be given to those with previous related experience as a Physiotherapist in an accredited hospital;
- Experience in cardiac/Respiratory rehab program.
- Evidence of strong organizational skills with the ability to organize a varied caseload and work independently;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, courteously and tactfully;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment;
- Demonstrated commitment to continuing education;
- Knowledge of computer applications in Healthcare.
The applicant must be able to meet the physical demands of this position.