- Posted by: DKS Design Inc.
- Closing Date: Jun 16, 2023
- City: Kingston
- Rate of Pay: Commensurate with Experience
- Positions Available: 1
- Type: Full Time
- Duration: Permanent
- Avg. Hours/Week: 40-44
- Schedule: Days
- Education: N/A
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to gain new experience and develop new skills? We are currently looking to add new General Labourers to our workforce family.
Ask yourself, are you…
- a hard-working, mechanically inclined individual who takes pride and ownership in their work?
- able to think independently and have strong problem-solving skills?
- a positive, enthusiastic person who is eager to learn and develop new skills?
- able to work with others and to create positive relationships with staff, management, and customers?
- able to work independently and, when under pressure, to be flexible with helping us meet multiple priorities and deadlines?
If the answer to these questions is YES, we would love to hear about your skill set!
- Experience with the following would be considered an asset but is not required:
- Understanding of sheet metal and cladding, including all metal types
- Ability to complete measurement conversions from metric to imperial, fractions to decimals, if/where required
- Experience with welding or any other forms of metal fabrication
- Working at Heights certification would be considered an asset
- Valid driver’s license is required
Monday to Friday- 7:00 am-3:00 pm
Overtime hours may occasionally be requested by the employer
Perks & Benefits
- Medical, prescription, dental, and vision plans
- Terrific benefits
- Competitive wages
- Training opportunities
- Cake on your birthday