Crew Member - Ingleside
- Posted by: ON
- Closing Date: N/A
- City: Ingleside
- Rate of Pay: Hourly
- Positions Available: 4
- Type: Full Time
- Duration: Permanent
- Avg. Hours/Week: 40
- Schedule: Days, Nights, Evenings, Weekends, Shift
- Education: N/A
Working at ONroute means that you will have the opportunity to earn and learn, flexibility, and a safe and inclusive work environment. You have the chance to work in our busy and fast-paced plazas that feature our leading brands including Tim Hortons, Starbucks, Popeyes, Burger King, Wendy’s, Subway, New York Fries, and our very own retail convenience outlet - ON Market. You won’t get this kind of experience anywhere else!
ONroute is looking to hire part time and full time Team Members to join their crew!
What we offer:
- Flexible hours/ shifts
- Starting from $16.00 per hour
- Overnight shift premium pay
- Complementary meals during your shift
- Benefits plan; Health and Dental coverage (full time employees)
- Employer match Registered Retirement Savings Plan (full time employees)
- Paid Training
- Free uniforms
- Safe, respectful and inclusive workplace
- Welcoming customers and greeting them with a positive attitude, taking orders (suggesting your favourites and our feature items), answering questions about menu items and processing payments
- Preparing food and drinks
- Managing mobile orders
- Assembling orders and packaging take-out and indoor dining options
- Keeping all surfaces clean and sanitary to ensure the safety for our customers, team-mates, and yourself
- Reliable transportation is required as our plazas are located on the 401/ 400 highways, and public transportation is not available.
Who you are matters:
While previous experience working in restaurants, food service or retail as a cashier, barista, food prep, customer service/sales associate or team member is always great, the most important thing is who you are!
Your values are like our values – Teamwork, Accountability, Agility, Innovation, Integrity & Community Partnership – these are the things that exemplify the positive customer-first culture we are building at ONroute. “Every Customer – Every Time”: this will make us a Great Place to Work for our team members.
ONroute is the proud operator of 23 convenient plazas located along Highways 400 and 401. Our locations are designed to provide travellers with fresh and exciting food and beverage options, gas, and other amenities that improve their travel experience. At ONroute, we strive to be more than just the next highway stop, and are here to anticipate, meet, and exceed the needs of Ontario’s travellers with a customer-obsessed team driven to deliver excellence.
ONroute committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We have a long-standing policy of providing fair, equitable, and accessible opportunities for all employees and applicants. Accommodations during the application process are available upon request.