Business Services Clerk, Permanent full-time
- Posted by: Cornwall Public Library
- Closing Date: N/A
- City: Cornwall
- Rate of Pay: Salary
- Rate of Pay Amount / Range: : $25.12 per hour plus a comprehensive benefits package, including Omer’s pension plan.
- Positions Available: 1
- Type: Full Time
- Duration: Permanent
- Avg. Hours/Week: 35
- Schedule: Days
- Education: College
Cornwall Public Library is currently seeking an energetic, organized, and reliable Business Services Clerk. Reporting to the CEO and under the supervision of the Business Services Coordinator, the Business Services Clerk initiates, and processes purchase orders; maintains supplies inventory; performs cash functions; schedules and reports on routine building maintenance; communicates with vendors and building contractors; produces advanced promotional and business materials using desktop production software.
This is permanent full-time working 35 hours a week.
Who we are looking for:
- You understand and value the idea of the Library as a community hub and gathering place to learn and exchange ideas in a physical and virtual environment.
- You are organized, detail-oriented, and a self-starter who can work independently and collaboratively.
- You are comfortable with using technology and are able to apply your knowledge to perform basic troubleshooting for issues on an as-needed basis.
- You engage well with others and are dedicated to providing an exemplary customer experience.
- Business Management diploma or equivalent.
- Over two years related experience in an administrative role. Bilingual, English, and French, an asset.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. Knowledge of QuickBooks.
- Superior customer service and interpersonal skills. Ability to show initiative in decision-making.
- Organized, ability to multi-task.
- Starting salary: $25.12 per hour plus a comprehensive benefits package, including Omer’s pension plan.
Start date: As soon as possible.
Please send your resume and cover letter to:
Cornwall Public Library, PO Box 939, Cornwall, ON K6H 5V1 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Cornwall Public Library Board is committed to reflecting the diversity of the community we serve and encouraging qualified candidates of all backgrounds and abilities to apply. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. in accordance collected will be handled in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.