- Posted by: Protech
- Closing Date: N/A
- Start Date: Dec 1, 2023
- City: Toronto
- Rate of Pay: Salary
- Rate of Pay Amount / Range: 80000
- Positions Available: 6
- Type: Part Time
- Duration: Contract
- Avg. Hours/Week: 44-60
- Schedule: Days, Nights, Evenings, Shift
- Education: High School, College
To plan, organize and manage a team of Equipment Maintainers, Electrical and Mechanical Technicians to repair and maintain commuter coaches and locomotives. To prepare train sets for dispatch by assigning staff to trip, brake test, service the equipment for revenue train service.
Location: Etobicoke, Oakville, or Whitby
- Review work loads and assign appropriate staff to complete the repairs, maintenance or trip and brake inspections in a timely fashion.
- Monitor equipment servicing repairs, by auditing staff and completed tasks.
- Ensure appropriate material is on site to expedite repairs.
- Plan work schedules and assignments to ensure that equipment is being serviced within the maintenance guidelines. Ensure appropriate material is on site to expedite repairs.
- Monitor work order completion using Maximo, employees timekeeping using Kronos.
- Post secondary preferred but minimum of Grade 12.
- 3 to 4 years in a Railway industry.
Protech Solutions Inc. is an equal opportunity employer devoted to providing an inclusive environment for all employees and applicants. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the recruitment selection process to any applicants upon request. This commitment is in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).