Account Manager - New Graduates
- Posted by: Quarterback Transportation
- Closing Date: May 7, 2024
- Start Date: Jun 3, 2024
- City: Toronto, Ontario
- Rate of Pay: Salary
- Rate of Pay Amount / Range: $50,000
- Positions Available: 1
- Type: Full Time
- Duration: Permanent
- Avg. Hours/Week: 40
- Education: College, University
At Quarterback Transportation we believe that people make the difference. We are looking for professional, hardworking, outgoing individuals to join our team.
By joining Quarterback Transportation, you have the opportunity to learn from an industry leader where you will gain knowledge and skills to help you get to the next level.
We are looking for an outgoing, determined, and driven Account Manager to join our expanding team starting this June 2024! This is a great opportunity for new graduates with an interest in sales to position themselves for personal and professional growth.
Hybrid Work Model
Who Are We?
Quarterback Transportation is a fast growing freight brokerage and third party logistics provider with offices in Toronto, ON and Cincinnati, OH. We have been considered one of GROWTH 500’s fastest growing companies for the past five years. We specialize in truckload shipments of dry, specialized, and temperature controlled products across North America. Our team is made up of dynamic, friendly, fun, risk taking people who want to help us continue our growth into the future!
- Identify potential clients and the decision makers within the client organization
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network
- Research and build relationships with new clients
- Effectively manage accounts and maintain relationships with clients
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/principals
- Efficiently plan approaches and pitches
- Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately
The ideal candidate will have:
- Completed post-secondary education or equivalent experience
- Sales and cold calling experience is an asset
- A natural ability to qualify leads quickly and accurately
- Proven track record of exceeding personal sales targets as well as ability to build strong relationships with top level stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Must be an energetic, flexible, highly organized individual with a self-starter personality
Perks of working at Quarterback:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Growing, fast-paced company with opportunity for advancement
- Strong team oriented culture with numerous events organized throughout the year
- Game room
- Gym membership
- Hybrid Model (3 days in office)
Competitive base salary plus uncapped commission. We are looking for a driven, team player with a desire to succeed!
Quarterback Transportation is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Quarterback Transportation will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition Representative.
Apply through the Career page of our website: https://qbtransportation.com/current-openings/