Registered Practical Nurses
- Posted by: County of Frontenac
- Closing Date: Mar 31, 2024
- City: Glenburnie
- Rate of Pay: Hourly
- Positions Available: 6
- Type: Full Time
- Duration: Temporary
- Avg. Hours/Week: No guaranteed hours
- Education: College
Under the direction of the Registered Nurse, the Registered Practical Nurse provides quality nursing care to residents of Fairmount Home in accordance with relevant legislation and the practice standards and guidelines of the College of Nurses of Ontario, the Long Term Care Homes Act and the policies and procedures of Fairmount Home. The Registered Practical Nurse will carry out the duties in alignment to the organizations mission, vision and values, and work to further its priorities.
Education and Experience:
- Current unrestricted registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario as a Registered Practical Nurse
- A nurse with current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario as a Registered Nurse may be accepted at the discretion of the Director of Resident Care
- Successful completion of the Medication Administration for RPNs course at a recognized community college after January 1985 (if graduated before 1985). This is not applicable to Registered Nurse applicants
This position requires a Cover Letter and Resume to be submitted when you apply and pre-screening questions to be complete for external applicants.
Further details can be found under the "Career Opportunities" section of the County of Frontenac website. To submit an application to this posting, apply to the applicable POST# through the County of Frontenac website.
The County of Frontenac is an equal opportunity employer. Accessibility accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment process and applicants must make their needs known in advance.
The County of Frontenac values a diverse workforce and the unique differences that each individual brings to the workplace. We welcome all qualified applicants.
Information collected will be used in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and will be used for the purpose of selecting candidates for the interview process and ultimate selection.
Questions regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information pursuant to MFIPPA may be directed to the Manager of Legislative Services/Clerk.
Launch Your Career #inFrontenac